Another tutorial on finding out Google WebMaster Metatag value.
Here are the steps:
1) Login to Bing Webmaster Tool using your Outlook’s login credential.
2) Enter your site.
3) Go to Dashboard -> Configure My Site -> Verify Ownership -> Copy Metatag value as shown in below image.
4) Put it into your “All in One Webmaster Premium’s” admin console panel and save settings.
5) Clean your site cache if you are using any Cache plugin on your site.
6) Click on Verify at the bottom of the page in “Verify Ownership” page.
7) You are all set. Now even if you change your theme, you don’t have to worry about putting metatag again into your theme’s header.php file. Plugin will take care of it automatically.