Since started establishing Crunchify, LLC in 2012 we have been growing so rapidly. Crunchify is the
largest free, premium & technical blogging resource site for beginners.
Usually we get lots of queries and questions from all over the place about setup. I started to decide about writing a post which answers some of the most common questions which we got from our wonderful readers.
Some of the questions we usually get:
- Where is the Crunchify, LLC site hosted?
- Which WordPress
themeare you using? Is it custom made and modified significantly?
- Any special services you use to keep your site up to date?
- What all security tips you have placed on Crunchify?
Here is a list of software and hardware I use to run Crunchify LLC.
What all services we use?
- Web Hosting: Squidix
- WordPress Themes: Genesis Framework by StudioPress
- Email Newsletter: Feedburner
- Web Domains: Google Domain
- Backup: VaultPress, Dropbox
- Monetization: Google AdSense, Reviews, Sponsored Post
- CDN: MaxCDN
- URL Shortner Service: Bitly
- Comment System: Disqus
- Spell Check: Grammerly
Paid / Free Gadgets & Software we use?
- Computers: MacBook Pro Ratina 2016 Model
- Mobile Phone: Apple iPhone 6s
- Video Camera: Canon T5i
- Notes: Evernote, Google Keep
- RSS: Feedly
- Video Editing: iMovie
- Image Editing: Pixelmator
- Text Editing: TextWrangler
- Password Manager: 1Password
- Web Browser: Google Chrome, Safari
- Email: Google App for Works
- Files: Dropbox
- CMS: WordPress