As a WordPress developer intern at Crunchify, LLC, you’re responsible for Making Stuff Go. You will build infrastructure to create new products, improve existing features, squash bugs, and help us rapidly scale our platform.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You’re passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Here are some skills that will come handy:
- Advanced proficiency in PHP language. Other language experience is a plus, but not required.
- Deep understanding of WordPress plugin architecture and engineering.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- Exceptional troubleshooting abilities.
What we offer:
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Competitive Salary and Flexible Schedule – Work from your home is a dream environment for folks.
How to apply?
If all of this sounds interesting, then please send a short email to jobs [at] crunchify.com telling us about yourself, what you can contribute to the team, and attach a resume.
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, we will be in touch within 72 hours.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!