I now moved into WordPress Next Level, the new version WordPress 3.0, there are so many new featured on this version, the most phenomenal featured is enabled or integrated WordPress multisite/MU.
The WordPress team has folded the functionality of WordPress Multiuser into the main WordPress project.
So how do you use it?
1) open your
wp-config.php and add this parameter
2) Now under Tools on the sidebar, you’ll now have an “Network” option. Click on that.
3) A Network is all the blogs or sites you’ll have under your WordPress install. You’ll have the option here to choose between subdomains and subdirectories.
- Example of a subdomain: site1.yourdomain.com
- Example of a subdirectory: yourdomain.com/site1
4) All remaining steps are really straight forward and you wont find any issues.. (hope so… 🙂 )
Please visit wordpress codex for more info: http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network. Also look at below really good video on multisite setting. It will help you to setup you own network.