This plugin is in maintenance mode. We moved to All-in-One Optimizer & Customizer plugin.
Get All-in-One Optimizer & Customizer
Simplest, most powerful, super light weight All-in-One WordPress plugin for all! 50+ Optimization, Customization & Webmaster Options in one single plugin. 🥳
If you already know about the word SEO then you probably know about such webmasters tools like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
These tools help us to rank well in search engines just by getting a copy of our blog sitemap therein webmaster central. Doing this, the robots of these biggest search engines sit in our blog database and whenever a new is published there in our blogs these robots knock the search engines about the new posts and get our posts indexed.
Google, Bing, Alexa, Placed Analytics, Blog Catalog, Yahoo's Webmaster and Analytics code (
Single click sitemap submission to
Bing. In addition to that it has option to add tracking code for Clicky, Quantcast, Compete.com, SiteMeter.com analytics!! Site-Verification-Option, Google XML sitemap submission. There are more to come in next releases.
- Brand new dedicated plugin menu
- No Advertisement
- Facebook page insights, admin insights, app insights options
- Google Authorship Options
- Google Tag Manager Integration
Header / FooterSection
- Misc Options – Add Global Site Favicon Option
Brand new WordPress Menu
Brand new WordPress Menu bar with Webmaster Options, Analytics Options, Google Authorship, Header/Footer Options, Sitemap Options, Places Analytics.
This section let you add Meta Tag for Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Central, Alexa Rank, BlogCatalog Analytics, Facebook Insights.
This section adds Meta Tags / Required Scripts Automatically to your WordPress Blog’s for Google Universal Analytics, Quantcast Analytics, Clicky Analytics, Compete Analytics, Sitemeter Analytics. You don’t have to worry about putting these script to your theme again and again in case you change your theme.
Google Authorship Module:
This section adds Google Authorship Profile and Google Authorship Page Meta tag to your WordPress blog automatically. Again you do not need to worry if you change your theme again.
This Header and Footer Section from WP Webmaster lets you to insert whatever you need in to the head and the footer parts of each blog page and before and after the content of posts.
Sitemap Submission to Google-Bing Module:
The first step to getting your site online and to get better rankings in Google is to submit your URL to search engines. An example of an URL is www.yoursite.com. Eventually the search engines will find your site but this will help expedite the process. This section will let you submit your sitemap explicitly to Google and Bing.
A favicon (short for favorites icon), also known as a shortcut icon, website icon, URL icon, or bookmark icon is a 16×16 or 32×32 px in size. Just provide a URL of your favicon and plugin will do the rest of the work.
How to find Meta-Tag values?
- Google Webmaster Meta-Tag: https://crunchify.com/how-to-find-google-webmaster-meta-tag-value-for-all-in-one-webmaster-premium/
- Bing Webmaster Meta-Tag: https://crunchify.com/how-to-find-bing-webmaster-metatag-value-to-verify-ownership-of-your-site/
- Alexa Rank Meta-Tag: https://crunchify.com/how-to-find-alexa-rank-meta-tag-value-for-all-in-one-webmaster-premium/
- Sitemap Submission Option to Google & Bing.
- Manual HTML Header / Footer section
- Now no need to install more plugins. You can just copy the code of any services in a textarea. No more things to do.
- NEW: Updates the Asynchronous Tracking snippet to the latest version provided by Google
- Warning/Success/Failure messages on sitemap submission
Analytics Option for
- Placed Analytics (NEW)
Webmaster Option for
- Alexa Ranks (new)
- BlogCatalog (new)
- Facebook Insights