Check out List of all active Crunchify Plugins.
1st WordPress plugin to show your FourSquare checking on your WordPress Blog. View your last checkins as a list OR on Google Map on Pages/ Posts. Customize as per your need. This plugin shows your last Check-ins on your WordPress blog/posts and also in sidebar. Foursquare Checkins WordPress Plugin is primarily for letting your friends know where you are and figuring out where they are.
- Easy way to share/show your FourSquare’s last check-ins
- Intuitive interface for editing options, with plenty more power under the hood
- Show check-ins on BLOG’s post and page. Use <!–wp_foursquare_checkins–>
- Show your social checkins and get more friends
- Java Script enabled Google Map (It will load on iPhone too )
- Widget Option Added. (List view and Map view in Widget Area)
- Option to specify Height, Widget, Title, Number of checkins in Admin Panel. Settings -> 4sq Checkins
- Option to disable Map View
1) How can I get FourSquare Check-ins map to my blog’s Page or Post?
Please add <!–wp_foursquare_checkins–> to any page/post under HTML section.
2) Where is my admin panel option?
Please go to Settings -> 4sq checkins to customize your options
3) How can I add FourSquare Check-ins to Widget Area?
Go to Appearance -> Widgets -> 4sq checkins and drag it to Sidebar.
4) Don’t see your Check-ins into Map?