Since started establishing Crunchify, LLC in 2012 we have been growing so rapidly. Crunchify is the largest free, premium & technical blogging resource site for beginners.
Usually we get lots of queries and questions from all over the place about setup.
I started to decide about writing a post which answers some of the most common questions which we got from our wonderful readers.
Some of the questions we usually get:
- Where is the Crunchify, LLC site hosted?
- Which WordPress theme are you using? Is it custom made and modified significantly?
- Any special services you use to keep your site up to date?
- What all security tips you have placed on Crunchify?
Here is a list of software and hardware I use to run Crunchify LLC.
What all services we use?
- Web Hosting: Kinsta
- WordPress Themes: Genesis Framework by StudioPress
- Social Sharing Plugins: Crunchy Sharing
- How do we optimize and customizer Crunchify: Crunchy Booster
- Email Newsletter: Jetpack Subscribe (previous: MailerLite, Feedburner)
- Contact Form: Google Forms
- Digital Download Selling Service: Easy Digital Download
- Web Domains: Godaddy (previous: Google Domains)
- Backup: Jetpack VaultPress
- Uptime Service: Custom Google Script based monitoring
- Monetization: Reviews, Sponsored Post, BuySellAds, Google AdSense
- CDN: Kinsta CDN
- Comment System: Default WordPress (previous:, Disqus, Jetpack Comments)
- Webmaster Services: Google, Bing and Yandex Webmaster
Paid / Free Gadgets & Software we use?
- Stripe, PayPal, Amazon Gift Cards for Payouts
- Computer: MacBook Pro 14-inch, 2023
- Apple M2 Pro
- 32 GB RAM
- Mobile Phone: Apple iPhone 14 Pro
- Video Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T7i
- Standing Desk: Autonomous.ai
- Social media publishing platform: Buffer
- Notes: Apple Notes, Craft
- RSS reader: Feedly
- Video Editing: iMovie
- Image Editing: Pixelmator
- Text Editing: BBEdit
- Password Manager: 1Password
- Web Browser: Google Chrome, Safari
- Email: Google Workspace for Works (G Suite)
- Files: Google Drive (G Suite unlimited space)
- CMS: WordPress
- Our Plugins: