THE Simplest way to bring Facebook LikeBox + Facebook Recommendation Bar functionality to WordPress plus lot more Options.
Facebook Members (WordPress Plugin)
Facebook Members is a WordPres Social Plugin that enables Facebook Page owners to attract and gain Likes from their own website. It uses Facebook Like Box.
See how many users already like this page, and which of their friends like it too. Read recent posts from the page Like the page with one click, without needing to visit the page. Get more visitors and more traffic to your site by getting more Facebook Fans.
- Facebook Recommendation Bar
- Option to Show/Hide Faces Option
- Option to change Background Color
- Option to change Border Color
- Uses Official Facebook APIs.
- Facebook Like Box Plugin Integration.
- Show Like Box on any
Page or Post.
- Show Like Box in
- Option to specify Width, Height, Number of Connections, Stream, Heading for both Sidebar and Post/Page widget.
Tags: facebook, FB members, facebook plugin, like box, likebox, facebook like box, facebook integration
- Unpack the
- Upload the file to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Configure the options under Admin Panel
Settings -> Facebook Members.
- Done and Ready.
- Please see FAQ for usage.
Frequently Asked Questions:
= How can I get Facebook Member Widget to my blog’s Page or Post? =
* Please add
<!--facebook-page-plugin—> to any page/post under HTML section.
= How can I get Facebook Members to blog’s sidebar? =
* Go to
Appearance -> Widgets -> Facebook Members and add it into Sidebar.
= What should I put in page name section? =
* You need to provide whatever is after
= How do I disable Recommendation Bar Plugin
* Simply keep AppId field blank.
* NOTE: I created this plugin as of my personal interest only.
Live Demo: (Custom Color Example)
ScreenShots: (click to expand)
- Fixed some broken links
- Screenshots update
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed ReadMe Typo
- DomainName Change
- Author’s Twitter link fixed
- Performance Improvement: Loading default WordPress JQuery instead of laoding from Plugin directory.
- JQuery.js and JQuery-ui.js files removed from plugin folder (Unnecessary files).
- Fixed some typos.
- Bug fixes.
- Quick Tips will now show on top instead of right side.
Change log v5.0.1
- Quick bug fix. Removed external loading of JQuery. Instread using WordPress’s Own.
Change log v5.0
- Major code upgrade.
- Admin Panel Options now in Tabular Form.
- Tab1: Recommendataion Bar Setting.
- Tab2: Widget/Sidebar Likebox Options.
- Tab3: Page/Post Likebox Options.
- Fixed: Leave Facebook AppID field blank to disable Recommendation bar on your blog.
- Admin Panel ToopTip added.
- Fixed color code link.
- Background Color and Border Color conflict fixed.
- Better Performance.
- Many more Bug fixes.
- Make sure your settings are upto date after plugin update.
Change log v4.7
- Minor bug fix
- Plugin Homepage link updated
Change log v4.6.1
- AppId condition check added. If you are using other Recommendation Bar plugin and want to disable it, simply keep AppId field blank.
Change log v4.6
- New Feature: Facebook Recommendation Bar Plugin. More Info.
Change log v4.5.3:
- Admin page update.
- Minor bug fix.
- Recommendation bar will be added as an option in next version.
Change log v4.5.2:
- Minor update.
- Tested upto WordPress 3.4.2.
- Admin Console alignment bug fixed on “Update Options” click.
- Added Twitter and Facebook follow button to Admin console.
- Readme file updated.