On Crunchify, we have used so many email marketing tools and would like to share my feedback on
Mailerlite which we are using since last few years.
Let’s start with top email marketing tools we have used so far:
- Google FeedBurner Email subscription tool
- Constant Contact
These email marketing tools are in the order in which we used on Crunchify.
In this review post, we will go over how we are using Mailerlite for Crunchify and setup we have on it.
Let’s get started:
Step-1. Sign up
Sign-up for Mailerlite. This is affiliate link when you sign-up, you will get
$20 signup credit.
Once you sign-up, then go to Dashboard.
Step-2. Import Subscribers
Import your list from MailChimp, Constant Contact, GetReponse or Google FeedBurner tool.
Just import using CSV or TXT file. Mailerlite will do below stuff automatically.
- We’ll automatically clean duplicate instances of email addresses from the list.
- Importing does not send any confirmation emails to your list, because we trust you’ve already received permission.
- Make sure everyone on your list actually signed up and granted you permission to email them.
Subscribers tab shows list of all below options:
- All subscribers
- Clean up inactive
Step-3. Create Subscriber Groups
- Go to Subscribers tab
- Click on Groups
- Create new group and you will be able to use it in next steps
Step-4. Create Newsletter Signup form
- Go to Forms
- Select Embedded forms tab
- Click on
Create embedded formbutton
- Give form a name: Crunchify
- Select subscriber groups
- On next screen you will very basic form which you could directly use or customize
Here is a SuccessMessage form.
Save your changes and you are all set.
Here is a customized Subscribe form which we are using on Crunchify.com on every bottom of post.
Step-5. Setup Email Campaign
Mailerlite RSS Newsletter Options
Once you schedule your Campaign then it will look like this.
And that’s it. You have list of below options to configure next.
Click on Content tab to customize email format
Once you have new post on your site then your campaign will be automatically sent.
Here is a sample Crunchify’s email Newsletter
So far we are very happy with Mailerlite and we highly recommend using it.
Let me know if you see any issue setting up Mailerlite.