This used to be a plugin but it’s
deprecated. Check out Crunchify’s most popular plugins: https://profiles.wordpress.org/crunchify/#content-plugins
FourSquare checking on your WordPress Blog. View your last checkins as a list OR on Google Map on Pages/ Posts. Customize as per your need.
This plugin shows your last Check-ins on your WordPress blog/posts and also in sidebar. Foursquare Checkins WordPress Plugin is primarily for letting your friends know where you are and figuring out where they are.
- Easy way to share/show your FourSquare’s last check-ins
- Intuitive interface for editing options, with plenty more power under the hood
- Show check-ins on BLOG’s post and page
- Show your social checkins and get more friends
- Java Script enabled Google Map (It will load on iPhone too )
- Widget Option Added. (List view and Map view in Widget Area)
- Option to specify Height, Widget, Title, Number of checkins in Admin Panel. Settings -> 4sq Checkins
- Option to disable Map View
Screenshots: (Click to Expand)
Join the Discussion
Share & leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add something.