- I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. — Thomas Jefferson
- The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend. — Abraham Lincoln
- Love is the master-key that opens the gates of happiness. — Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant. — Socrates
- Faith makes all things possible. Love makes them easy.
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey. — Victor Hugo
- Love is friendship set on fire.
- Whether you think that you can, or that you can’t, you are usually right. — Henry Ford
- If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. — Carl Sagan…
- It is always important to gain as much knowledge as possible from others. But the trick to working more effectively cannot be learned by observation. It must be learned and understood through one’s own experience.
Join the Discussion
Share & leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add something.