- Failure and change are two things most fear. But both are necessary in order to achieve and succeed. Get out of your comfort zone!
- Surround yourself only with those who lift you higher! This is so important for success and happiness.
- Not taking action kills progress. Make mistakes, learn from it, and try again.
- I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. — Thomas Jefferson
- When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.
- The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend. — Abraham Lincoln
- Love is the master-key that opens the gates of happiness. — Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant. — Socrates
- Faith makes all things possible. Love makes them easy.
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey. — Victor Hugo
- Love is friendship set on fire.
- Good, bad or indifferent, if you are not investing in new technology, you are going to be left behind.
- Whether you think that you can, or that you can’t, you are usually right. — Henry Ford
- If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. — Carl Sagan…
- It is always important to gain as much knowledge as possible from others. But the trick to working more effectively cannot be learned by observation. It must be learned and understood through one’s own experience.
- Learn to use criticism as fuel and you’ll never run out of energy!
Join the Discussion
Share & leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add something.