Have you noticed missing “~/Library” folder in macOS?
Also have below questions?
- How to view the ~/Library folder in Mavericks
- My Library folder is missing. What do I do?
- Missing Library folder in Mac OS X Lion
- Re-Enable Your Library Folder In Mac OS X
- How to Reveal Your Library Folder in Lion or macOS
This is a simple step to
unhide “-> ~/Library” folder in your Mac OS X:
1) Open terminal
2) Type: chflags nohidden ~/Library
3) All done
You should see Library folder now.
Additional macOS tips: How to quickly Show/Hide Hidden Files on macOS?
- Show Hidden Files in Mac OS X
- View Hidden Folders on Your Mac Using Terminal
- How to Show Hidden Files on Mac OS X
- macOS & Show Hidden Files
- Quick Tip: Revealing Hidden Files in OS X
If you have
any of above questions then just follow steps mentioned on this post:
Join the Discussion
Share & leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add something.