Do you have any of below questions?
- How to view the ~/Library folder in Mavericks
- My Library folder is missing. What do I do?
- Missing Library folder in Mac OS X Lion
- Re-Enable Your Library Folder In Mac OS X
- How to Reveal Your Library Folder in Lion or Mountain Lion and Mavericks
This is a simple step to
unhide “-> ~/Library” folder in your Mac OS X:
1) Open terminal
2) Type: chflags nohidden ~/Library
3) All done
You should see Library folder now.
Bonus Tips: How to quickly Show/Hide Hidden Files on Mac OS X Mavericks?
- Show Hidden Files in Mac OS X
- View Hidden Folders on Your Mac Using Terminal
- How to Show Hidden Files on Mac OS X
- Mavericks & Show Hidden Files
- Quick Tip: Revealing Hidden Files in OS X
If you have any of above questions then just follow steps mentioned on this post: https://crunchify.com/mac-os-x-tips-how-to-show-hide-hidden-files-in-finder-window/
Join the Discussion
Share & leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add something.