That’s a big concern.
Analytics sharing setting is also enabled by default if you are running any of BETA updates on your MacOS or iOS.
If you have any of below questions then you are at right place.
- Stop sharing analytics information from your Mac with Apple
- Apple Data sharing settings
- Stop sharing your reports and data sources with Apple
- How can I opt-out of sharing analytics?
- Apple iOS privacy settings to change now
Turn Off iPhone Analytics. How to stay as private as possible on Apple’s iPad and iPhone?
make sure to disable all of below settings.
Here is their description:
Share with App Developers:
Improve Siri & Dictation:
Siri and Dictation by allowing Apple to store and review audio of your Siri and Dictation interactions from this device.
Share iCloud Analytics:
Improve Health & Activity:
Help Apple improve health and fitness features by sharing your activity, workout, and health-related data such as physical activity levels, approximate location, heart-related measurements, or ECG classifications.
Improve Health Records:
Help Apple improve the Health Records feature by sharing information such as medications, labs, and conditions.
Improve Wheelchair Mode:
Help Apple improve health and fitness features by sending our wheelchair activity and workout data.
macOS Analytics & Improvement Settings
- Go to Settings
- Click on Privacy and Security
- Click on Analytics & Improvements
- Disable Options for
- Share Mac Analytics
- Improve Siri and Dictation
- Share with App Developers
Please let me know if you have any other security setting which is essentials to disable.