The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.
Do you have any of below questions?
- Tomcat starts but doesn’t display webpage
- Can’t connect to Tomcat even though it’s running
- How to Solve Common Tomcat Problems
- Can’t connect to localhost via browser. Can ping localhost
- How to open tomcat home page in browser
- localhost 8080 not working for tomcat
For all above types of issues, you are at right place.
I’ve setup Apache Tomcat by following detailed steps using in-depth tutorial.
Steps worked perfectly fine but as I didn’t have any projects added to tomcat
webapps folder it threw 404 error for me.
If you also face
404 Page not found error then try following below steps:
- Go to Eclipse IDE
- Click on
- Double click on
Tomcat v9.0 Server at localhost
- New Apache Tomcat configuration page will open
- Go to
Use Tomcat installation(takes control of Tomcat installation)
- Save configuration
RestartServer by right clicking on tomcat server and click
http://localhost:8080again and now you should see working tomcat page
I hope this tutorial works well for you. Happy coding and keep visiting.
This tutorial works for Apache