Allows you to minify your CSS and JS files for faster page loading for visitors. This plugin uses the PHP library Minify and relies on WordPress’s enqueueing system rather than the output buffer (will not break your website in most cases). This plugin is very customizable and easy to use.
- Uses the enqueueing system of WordPress which improves compatibility with other plugins and themes
- Allows you to customize all minify strings
- Allows you to change various Minify configuration options by editing the config file directly
- Offers various way to add a cache buster to your minify string
- Gives you total control over how this plugin minifies your scripts
- Supports script localization (
- Supports RTL stylesheets
- Supports media-specific stylesheets (e.g. ‘screen’, ‘print’, etc.)
- Supports conditional stylesheets (e.g.
<!--[if lt IE 7]>)
- Provides hooks for further customization
- WordPress Multi-site compatible
I would recommend this plugin to everybody if you are running on shared hosting as mine.
Join the Discussion
Share & leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add something.