Images, Videos and Quality Media is essential for any blogging business. There is no doubt, all of these media files drives more and more visual effect on user behavior. It’s good approach to show quality image rather writing 200 words of paragraph :).
1. Media Library Assistant
The Media Library Assistant provides several enhancements for managing the Media Library, including:
- Powerful content templates
- Attachment metadata
- PTC, EXIF (including GPS), XMP and PDF metadata
- Support for WPML and Polylang
- Integrates with Photonic Gallery, Jetpack and other plugins
- Support for mime data
- and more…
2. Groups File Access
Groups File Access is a WordPress plugin that allows to provide file download links for authorized users. Access to files is restricted to users by their group membership.
- Restrict access to downloads to authorized user groups
- Full multisite support (WordPress network installations)
- File management area
- File access notifications (customizable)
- Flexible shortcodes: groups_can_access_file, groups_can_not_access_file, groups_file_info, groups_file_url, groups_file_link, groups_file_visibility
- Limited or unlimited number of downloads per user
3) WP-Filebase Download Manager
WP-Filebase is an advanced file download manager for WordPress. It keeps Files structured in Categories, offers a Template System to create sortable, paginated File Lists and can sideload Files from other websites. The Plugin is made for easy management of many Files and consistent output using Templates.
With WP-Filebase you can…
- create dynamic paginated and sortable file lists
- restrict downloads for certain user roles
- build photo galleries
- embed flash (or other formats) videos using a template player
- easily publish MP3 and other audio files with automatic ID3 tag detection
- allow users to upload files from the front-end
Join the Discussion
Share & leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add something.