We are very happy to announce All in One Webmaster Premium Plugin. We have been working very hard to release this Premium release since last month.
If you already know about the word SEO then you probably know about such webmasters tools like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. These tools help us to rank well in search engines just by getting a copy of our blog sitemap there in webmaster central. Doing this, the robots of these biggest search engines sit in our blog database and whenever a new is published there in our blogs these robots knock the search engines about the new posts and get our posts indexed.
This is very simple plugin with better navigation and usability. It adds your requested meta tags into header and java script code to footer of your blog. This plugin allows you to easily integrate them with your blog. It has option to add
Google, Bing, Alexa, Placed Analytics, Blog Catalog, Yahoo's Webmaster and Analytics code (
Single click sitemap submission to
Bing. In addition to that it has option to add tracking code for Clicky, Quantcast, Compete.com, SiteMeter.com analytics!! Site-Verification-Option, Google XML sitemap submission. There are more to come in next releases.
- Brand new dedicated plugin menu
- No Advertisement
- Facebook page insights, admin insights, app insights options
- Google Authorship Options
- Google XML Sitemap
- Google Tag Manager Integration
- Header / Footer Section
- Misc Options – Add Global Site Favicon Option
- There are lot more to come.. this is just an initial release of Premium Version
- Just one time purchase and life time upgrade option.
- Lot more coming… Feel out this form with your new feature wish.
Brand new WordPress Menu
Brand new WordPress Menu bar with Webmaster Options, Analytics Options, Google Authorship, Header/Footer Options, Sitemap Options, Places Analytics.
This section let you add Meta Tag for Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Central, Alexa Rank, BlogCatalog Analytics, Facebook Insights.
This section adds Meta Tags / Required Scripts Automatically to your WordPress Blog’s for Google Universal Analytics, Quantcast Analytics, Clicky Analytics, Compete Analytics, Sitemeter Analytics. You don’t have to worry about putting these script to your theme again and again in case you change your theme.
Google XML Sitemap Option
Google Authorship Module:
This section adds Google Authorship Profile and Google Authorship Page Meta tag to your WordPress blog automatically. Again you do not need to worry if you change your theme again.
This Header and Footer Section from All in One Webmaster Premium lets you to insert whatever you need in to the head and the footer parts of each blog page and before and after the content of posts.
Sitemap Submission to Google-Bing Module:
The first step to getting your site online and to get better rankings in Google is to submit your URL to search engines. An example of an URL is www.yoursite.com. Eventually the search engines will find your site but this will help expedite the process. This section will let you submit your sitemap explicitly to Google and Bing.
Placed Analytics Module:
Placed is Location Analytics. By connecting the physical and digital worlds, Placed is creating a new class of analytics focused on location. Placed Analytics, a free service, anonymously measures, aggregates, and analyzes the paths and places people visit in the physical world.
A favicon (short for favorites icon), also known as a shortcut icon, website icon, URL icon, or bookmark icon is a 16×16 or 32×32 px in size. Just provide a URL of your favicon and plugin will do the rest of the work.
This is just a beginning. Throw us your idea on what you want in next version of All in One Webmaster Premium?
How to find Meta-Tag values?
- Google Webmaster Meta-Tag: http://crunchify.com/how-to-find-google-webmaster-meta-tag-value-for-all-in-one-webmaster-premium/
- Bing Webmaster Meta-Tag: http://crunchify.com/how-to-find-bing-webmaster-metatag-value-to-verify-ownership-of-your-site/
- Alexa Rank Meta-Tag: http://crunchify.com/how-to-find-alexa-rank-meta-tag-value-for-all-in-one-webmaster-premium/
- Sitemap Submission Option to Google & Bing.
- Manual HTML Header / Footer section
- Now no need to install more plugins. You can just copy the code of any services in a textarea. No more things to do.
- NEW: Updates the Asynchronous Tracking snippet to the latest version provided by Google
- Warning/Success/Failure messages on sitemap submission
Analytics Option for
- Placed Analytics (NEW)
Webmaster Option for
- Alexa Ranks (new)
- BlogCatalog (new)
- Facebook Insights
WHERE TO FIND GOOGLE, BING, YAHOO WEBMASTER META TAG?
- Visit links provided in
Settings -> All in One Webmasterto get your META tag. This is an easiest way to authenticate your sites.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS ACCOUNT ID
- Find an Account ID, starting with UA- in your Google Analytics’s Account overview page.
I HAVE UPDATED ALL MY OPTIONS BUT WHY AM I NOT ABLE TO AUTHENTICATE TO SITE OR DON’T SEE ANALYTICS?
- I assume that
wp_footer()are there in your theme. According to the WordPress documentation both functions are theme-dependent which means that it is up to the author of each WordPress theme to include it. If one of the hooks is not in your theme, you could add it yourself by adding
<? php wp_head(); ?>to your header.php file of your theme or
<? php wp_footer(); ?>to footer.php.
- If you still have problem then try to clear your browser cache, update Admin Panel option and retry.
HOW CAN I ADD MORE SERVICE META TAGS WHICH ARE NOT LISTED HERE?
- No worries. You can add those service’s HTML code into text area provided in admin panel.
Need Help? Please visit below tutorials:
Are you looking for Customized All in one Webmaster solutionfor your small business? Please contact me here. We are more than happy to assist you with all information at very competitive budget.
= 10.1 =
- Google XML Sitemap Added. Now Plugins Creates sitemap.xml file under blog’s root directory.
- Google Tag Manager – Digital marketing made (much) easier – Verification Script Added
- Fixed duplicate Facebook Insight Option
- Additional CSS files removed
- Additional JS files removed
- Better Initialization of Plugin
- Speed Boost-Up with code refactoring
- Bug fixes
= 10.0 =
- All in One Webmaster Premium Launched..
- Updated Compete Analytics Code. Thanks to http://www.compete.com team for updated code snippet.
- Code Cleanup. Removed unused Header/Footer Section.
- Getting ready for Premium Version.
- Google Analytics Script updated to “Universal Analytics”. Enhancement Includes:
- Custom Dimensions & metrics
- Online/Offline data sync
- Multi-platform tracking
- Simplified configuration controls
- Advanced advertisement tools
- NOTE: Please revisit “Analytics Options” tab and enter newly introduced “Domain Name” field in new Universal Analytics.
- Must read: http://crunchify.co/177hdKg
- Fixed few broken links
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed ReadMe Typo
- DomainName Change
- Author’s Twitter link fixed
- Performance Improvement: Loading default WordPress JQuery instead of laoding from Plugin directory.
- JQuery.js and JQuery-ui.js files removed from plugin folder (Unnecessary files).
- Fixed some typos.
- Bug fixes.
- Quick Tips will now show on top instead of right side.
- Major code upgrade.
- Admin Panel Options now in Tabular Form.
- Tab1: All WebMaster Options except Placed Analytics.
- Tab2: Analytics Options.
- Tab3: Placed Analytics.
- Admin Panel ToopTip added.
- Better Performance.
- Many more Bug fixes.
- Make sure your settings are uptodate after plugin update.