- Claim ownership of your website: Verifying your website with Pinterest confirms that you are the owner of the website and allows you to access additional features such as analytics and the ability to create Rich Pins.
- Improve visibility: Verifying your website with Pinterest can help improve the visibility of your content on the platform and can also help your website show up in Pinterest search results.
Let’s get started:
- Login to
- pick content value from Add HTML tag section.
<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="412a17072e8264f566993c2d4756f65b"/>
Once you have added the Pinterest verification code to your WordPress site, you can return to Pinterest and click “Finish” to complete the verification process.
Pinterest will then confirm that your website has been successfully verified.
- Download Crunchy Booster WordPress Plugin.
- Go to
- Add above
contentvalue into Pinterest Verification Code text box.
- Save settings.
- Clear your site cache.
Crunchy Booster is the Simplest WordPress Optimizer & Customizer Plugin!
It provides simplest, light weight, most powerful All-in-One
50+ Optimization, Customization, Webmaster, Database, Configuration, WordPress fine-tuning options in single plugin.
- Go to back to Pinterest.
- Add your site and click on Verify button.
- And you are all set. Your site should be in verified section.
That’s it and you are all set. Let us know if you face any issue verifying your site on Pinterest.