WP Customizer makes it easy for blog owners to verify sites on Pinterest. It has built in feature to verify Pinterest sites.
Adding a Pinterest verification code to your WordPress site is important if you want to verify your website with Pinterest. Verifying your website with Pinterest allows you to:
- Claim ownership of your website: Verifying your website with Pinterest confirms that you are the owner of the website and allows you to access additional features such as analytics and the ability to create Rich Pins.
- Improve visibility: Verifying your website with Pinterest can help improve the visibility of your content on the platform and can also help your website show up in Pinterest search results.
Let’s get started:
- Login to
- pick content value from Add HTML tag section.
<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="412a17072e8264f566993c2d4756f65b"/>
Once you have added the Pinterest verification code to your WordPress site, you can return to Pinterest and click “Finish” to complete the verification process.
Pinterest will then confirm that your website has been successfully verified.
- Download WP Customizer WordPress Plugin.
- Go to
- Add above
contentvalue into Pinterest Verification Code text box.
- Save settings.
- Clear your site cache.
Simplest WordPress Optimizer & Customizer Plugin!
WP Customizer provides simplest, light weight, most powerful All-in-One 50+ Optimization, Customization, Webmaster, Database, Configuration, Fine-tuning Options in one single plugin 🥳.
- Go to back to Pinterest.
- Add your site and click on Verify button.
- And you are all set. Your site should be in verified section.
That’s it and you are all set. Let us know if you face any issue verifying your site on Pinterest.