The web browser is arguably the most important
piece of software on your computer. You spend much of your time online inside a browser: When you search, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news, and watch videos online, you often do all this using a browser.
Search Engine Optimization is very big topic. In this tutorial we are not going in details on SEO but only top SEO Chrome Extensions only. Visit Search Engine Optimization Page for all posts.
Let’s get started:
Here is a full list of SEO parameters:
- Google PageRank
- Google Index
- Yahoo links
- Bing index
- Alexa Rank
- Delicious index
- Whois link
- Nofollow links
Extension-2. META SEO inspector
This extension is mainly aimed at web developers that need to verify the HTML of their site to follow the Webmasters’ Google Guidelines, but even to who is curious about any page contents that are usually not visible, but can reveal interesting site properties.
Alerts are showed when the metadata is not within certain ranges, for example when the description tag is too short, or too long.
Moz lets you create custom searches, compare link metrics, highlight links and keywords, quickly expose page elements, and access other powerful SEO tools—all in-line with your browser.
MozBar lets you:
- Access important SEO metrics at a glance as you surf the web.
- Create custom searches by search engine, country, and region or city.
- See how difficult it is to rank for a given keyword.
- Expose page elements with the Analyze Page overlay.
- Preview and validate authorship, schema.org, and other markup inside the browser.
- View social metrics for Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Join the Discussion
Share & leave us some comments on what you think about this topic or if you like to add something.