In addition to all of these accounts, it’s hard for WordPress users to choose either Shared or Reseller hosting. Self-managed or Managed hosting and so on..
This list goes on and on.
We were playing with
HostArmada since last few weeks and found so many options for you to choose. It provides list of all of below options under one umbrella.
- Web Hosting
- Different type of SSL certificates
- VPS Web Hosting
- Dedicated CPU Hosting
- Built in Security
- Cloud Technology
- and so on…
Few additional things to consider is to make sure you have right customer support when you need and 99.99% uptime guarantee.
Well, let’s get started
Step-1. Go to HostArmada Site
- Link: https://hostarmada.com/
Step-2. Choose your plan
- Go to Hosting Menu
- Click on Cloud WordPress Hosting
- Plan starts at just $2.99/month
HostArmada provides, 45 days money back guarantee.
All WordPress hosting plans include all of below features by default.
- Free SSL cert for all Website, Domains, SubDomains
- Free Website migration
- Free Daily backups
- Free cPanel
- Free Caching layer
They do have
three options and plans to choose from:
- Start Dock
- Web Warp
- Speed Reaper
There are lot more options available on site for you to review.
Step-3. Login and check all details
Once you sign-up login to HostArmada portal.
Check out email you received with all details. Email provides all of below details.
- Account Information
- Hosting Package
- Payment and Amount
- Next Due Date
- Access Information
- Server Name
- Server IP
- cPanel Access URL
- SSH Access details
- SSH HostName / IP Address
- SSH Port
- Name Servers
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol) Access Information
- Email Access Information
- Incoming / Outgoing Mail Server:
- IMAP/POP3 address
- Encryption Details
- Username and Password
- Support details and more…
Step-4. Let’s start on creating WordPress Install
- Go to HostArmada portal.
- Click on Services.
- You will see your hosting plan.
cP icon (Control Panel). It will open Control Panel tool.
Go to Domains Section:
- Make sure you have correct Domain added.
- If you want to add SubDomain then click on
Create a New Domainbutton.
Step-5. Go to WordPress Manager by Softaculous
There are so many options for you to choose.
These all are blogging platforms out there for you install.
- Click on WordPress and click Install button.
After installation, you will receive an email with more details.
Custom Domain Setup Instructions:
- In my case I’ve installed WordPress on subdomain hostarmada.crunchify.com.
- I went to my Domain registrar and added A records pointing to my HostArmada IP address.
- Wait for few hours for IP address propogation.
- Now visit your site. In my case it’s
You should be able to see live site.
Step-6. How to install SSL Certificate?
Check for SSL/TLS Status button under Control Panel in right sidebar.
Primary Domain: crunchify.com. Click on
SSL/TLS Status button.
Just click on
Install Certificate and it will install SSL certificate automatically on your Domain or SubDomain.
HostArmada provides Free Certificate to all of their clients. So there is no fee.
How to create Staging environment?
Once you are in WordPress Manager by Softaculous, click on
You do have two options:
Clone: Clone this instance into a separate installation.
Staging: Create a staging copy of your live installation to test changes or upgrades.
And you should be all good.
Good and Bad about HostArmada?
Well, so far I didn’t face any issue running WordPress Site and results are very good.
Good / Pros:
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free Domain
- NGINX Server
- Free backup
- Free Staging Environment
- More than 15 data centers
- 45 days money back guarantee
Bad / Cons:
- Admin panel with so many options.
- SSL cert, Domain management, WordPress installation options are very hard to find.
- Dynamic Caching (LiteSpeed) only for higher plan.
- Below options are available only for higher plan.
How is SiteSpeed?
Hmm.. I believe, there is a tie as I’ve seen mixed results testing on
For their own blog, I see result if 76.
For some of the sites, I’ve seen much better results than this. For newly created site hostarmada.crunchify.com result was 97% as it was default WordPress installation.
How is Customer Support?
While testing I had some questions about installing SSL and adding Subdomain. Customer support rep was able to fix an issue very quickly in few min. Their Live Chat support feature is what
I would recommend.
Overall, I’m very happy with the overall result and would recommend you to give it a try.
Do we have any Discount?
Yes. Just use coupon
CRUNCHIFY75 and you will receive 75% discount on all plans.
Please go ahead and start create your first blog and let us know what you think and we are more than happy to answer and provide update on your query.